My July Insporation

Hello everyone! My name is Captain Couture and today I am going to be showing you pictures of some outfits, hairstyles and just things in general in July. So I hope you enjoyed and here we go!

Image result for holographic shoesImage result for nude dressImage result for nude dressImage result for outfits for summerImage result for outfits for summerImage result for outfits for summerRelated imageImage result for pink sneakersImage result for holographic combat bootsImage result for pineapple nailsImage result for ombre nailsImage result for hairstylesRelated imageRelated image

So that is it for now! Comment Down below if there is something you see in this more then once and if whoever guesses it first gets a shoutout!

- Captain Couture


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞