Completely Honest Review: LA Colors Eyeshadow Palette

Hello everyone! My name is Greta, and I love anything fashion and beauty, but because I'm so cheap, its always hard to find beauty brands that work for me! LA colors has some great stuff, but sometimes its not the best. I love this eyeshadow palette from LA colors that I got recently, so I thought I would do a review on it for you my lovelies! So I hope you all enjoy reading my second artical of the day! In case you do not know, I pick a day every once in a while I choose a Sunday or a Wednesday to upload three times instead of one! Enjoy!



I love this palette because I have been obsessed with bronzy, shimmery eyeshadows, and this is a perfect palette for that look. This is a very pigmented and shimmery eyeshadow palette, so if your going to be getting this palette, keep that in mind. There are no matte eyeshadows in this palette, and I like to start with a matte base, so you might want to have some matte eyeshadows if your going to use this palette. These eyeshadows are very pigmented and they last all day, which I love. There are tons of nude shades, anywhere from whites to peachy tones to bronzes, to dark browns. The options are endless with this palette. I have to say, theres not a lot of product in there, but whats in there is great! I would recommend this product to anyone who likes nude colors and who likes shimmery eyeshadows! I've been trying a bunch of new products recently, so look out for more reviews coming out!

I Hope you all enjoyed reading! Love you!

- Greta

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞