Chanel Crafters: DIY Chocolate Mousse Face Mask

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and I totally adore face masks, but they can be pretty expensive, so today I am going to be showing you a DIY face mask. This one smells like chocolate because it is made with cocoa powder, and I love it! It helps exfoliate and soften the skin! So I hope you enjoy reading the final artical of the day! In case you don't know, I upload every Wednesday and Sunday, but every once in a while, I upload three times in a day instead of one! Please follow my blog!



(Yes, I am aware it looks gross in the jar, but its super amazing!)

What You'll Need

  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
  • 1 teaspoon jojoba oil or olive oil
  • 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
How To Make It

  1. Mix Dry Ingredients in a bowl
  2. Mix all wet ingredients in a smaller bowl
  3. Mix all ingredients together
  4. Transfer all ingredients into a jar or a container
How To Use It
  1.  Clean off face with water
  2. Apply face mask all over your face (if it starts stinging, take it off right away because you could be allergic to the ingredients)
  3. Wait 10-15 Minutes 
  4. Take off with water
  5. Cleanse your face with facial cleansor
  6. Rinse with water
  7. Pat dry with a towel
And your done! I hope you all enjoyed and I hope you like making this super cool face mask! Let me know in the comments below if you try this face mask and how it goes for you! LOVE YOU LOTS!

-Greta



Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞