School Makeup Look

Hey my baby angels! It feels like I haven't seen you all in so long! Happy Sunday! So, I often get comments like "how old are you" and stuff like that, so I just wanted to let you know, I like to keep my private information private, however I will reveal to you that I am still in school. It's kind of that time of year right now where everyone is so over school and they kinda just want summer to come already. Its spring, even though we just had snow on the ground a few days ago, but I wanted to post this because school is still a reality. At the beginning of the school year, I made a article called "Every Day Makeup for School" so if you want to check that out heres the link: https://afabworld.blogspot.com/2017/09/every-day-makeup-for-back-to-school.html. This is the updated version of that. Anyways, this intro is super long so I'm just going to get into it! Comment down below if you want me to do more school articles, maybe even a whats in my backpack? Let me know, and remember not to use your name, pick the Anonymous option. I've been getting a lot of really sweet and nice comments in other languages, which I have to get an online translator to translate, but please know that I love you all! Now lets get into it!


For school your going to want to have a foundation on to even out your skin tone, cover up any blemishes, acne scars, or pimples. You could use bb cream, or even tinted moisturizer. However, I would not recommend you wear a full coverage foundation every day. I like to go for a light coverage or medium coverage, but not full coverage for school.

Now, when your up at night studying, you usually do not get all the sleep you should which means you'll probably get under eye bags. Use a concealer that is brighter then your normal skin tone under your eyes to brighten that area. NEVER use a concealer lighter then your skin to concealer acne scars, acne, or anything else because instead of hiding them, it will make them stand out. Foundation is going to cover a lot of it, concealer is just supposed to be a last resort, so if you need to use concealer to concealer blemishes, use one thats the same color as your skin.

A lot of people say things like "foundation does not last all day and blah blah blah" and sometimes, it does not last all day, but it will last 100 times longer if you set your foundation and concealer. Use translucent powder, or a tinted one, but don't bake your face on a daily basis. Its not good for your skin and it makes you appear cakey. In short, if you don't set it, you may as well forget it. 

Blush is very important. I prefer to use my cheek and lip stain on my cheeks, but you could use any blush you want. I just find that creme blushes last longer from my experience. Blush is essential because it brings back the color and the life in your face, which the concealer often washes out. 

Next, I would definatly use a bronzer. Don't creme contour every day, it takes too much time especially if you have a fear of not blending your makeup enough. Just apply some bronzer to your cheek bones, for head and jawline. It warms up your face and makes you look more bronzed.

Highlight. Now I always go for a basic highlighter, which is my cream one because even though I love highlight, I don't want to be causing any traffic jams when I'm walking to school. If you want to know how to make my creme highlighter, I made a article on it, just look up creme highlighter in the search bar of my blog. 

If the eyes are the doors to the soul, the eyebrows are the curtains, and nobody wants there curtains all messed up. So I would recommend using a brow gel, weather its clear or tinted, and a spoolie to do your brows. A SPOOLIE! Any of my friends, if your reading this, you know that inside joke. 

Now, this is when I set my face with my setting spray, I use this one from forever 21, but if you want in the future I can tell you how to make your own! So yeah! 

Now for eyes. In school, eyeshadow almost never stays on, unless you can get a good eyeshadow primer or creme shadow. I use a creme shadow from Anastasia beverly hills, and it makes my eyeshadow last all day, so if you can, use this one. I always go for a nudey sparkly shimmery look, because its quick and easy and looks like you spent time on it, when you didn't. Then I curl my lashes and put on some mascara. And then I'm done!

Thats all for now! I really hope you all enjoyed reading! Love you all very much! Again, let me know if you want me to do a whats in my backpack for school, because I still have a few months of school left. Love you!

- Greta



Comments

  1. Sorry for the font change, I don'y know what happened!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO A WHATS IN MY BACKPACK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need more school posts plezzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. do a whats in my backpack, but show is pictures of whats in your backpack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if I'll show pics of everything, but great idea!

      Delete
  5. DO A WHATS IN MY BACKPACK!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do a whats in my backpack!

    ReplyDelete
  7. show is hw to make seting spray ps I lobe tou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you too, and I will make an article about the setting spray soon

      Delete
  8. do the whats in my abckpack c

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, I guess I'm doing a whats in my backpack !

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the bast blog eveh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much!

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Again, secret identity, I'm like a blogging superhero

      Delete
  12. am i the only one watching back to school vidoes in april?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am re reading all of her posts! LUV U!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞