How to find you personal style!

Hey everyone! Its Captain Couture! And today I am going to be talking about how to find your own personal style! I hope you enjoy!

1. Find some style icons! This is so important! Some of my favorite people to draw inspo from are
a.  Kylie Jenner
Image result for kylie jenner fashion

b.  Kendal Jenner
Image result for kendall jenner fashion
c.  Ariana Grande
Image result for ariana grande girly fashion
d. Amber Scholl
Image result for amber scholl fashion
style icons are people who you take style inspo from. You idolize there style. Look it up. You need some style icons.

2. Look through your own closet. Are there any colors or themes that are constantly popping up? Make sure, and this will lead you to your personal style.

3.  and finally,  Accessorize! Find jewelry and accessories that make you feel happy and confident to wear and make a boring outfit, fabulous!

I hope you enjoyed! Here is where I got my Insporation:

Let me know if you liked it and yeah! BYE!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞