How To Do a Smoky Eye

Hello everyone! My name is Greta, and I have gotten some requests in the comments to do "how to do a smoky eye" so here it is! I am not a makeup expert, I am self taught, but I do think I am pretty good at doing makeup, and I do like sharing my skills! So I really hope you all enjoy reading! This is a classic basic smoky eye with greys and blacks, but I can show you all how to do a different color smoky eye if you want! Let me know in the comments what your favorite eyeshadow look is and lets get started! Please follow my blog!

Image result for simple smokey eye

You're going to want to start with a base, and I am using my Anastasia Beverly Hills cream eyeshadow in the color "Honey". I am just going to use my cream eyeshadow brush to apply it and blend it in with clean fingers.
Now lets go into powder eyeshadows, they are easier to work with when doing a smoky eye. I am going to take a base shade and apply it all over my lid and then I am going to take a black matte shade and apply it into my crease, and blend it out with my eyeshadow blending brush. Then I am going to take a light grey color and blend it all over my lid into my crease. Then I am going to take a tiny little brush and apply that same grey under my eyes.
I am not going to take a matte highlight shade and highlight my brow bone and the inner corners of my eye and then I am going to do a winged black eyeliner to finish my eye look off!


I hope you all enjoyed reading! I love you no matter your gender, race, sexuality or anything else!


- Greta



Comments

  1. YES FINALLY! Also I am so excited for your back to school series, I think we should call it "A fablous school"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think her back to school series should be called "schooleta"

      Delete
    2. A fabulous school

      Delete
    3. I Think I am going to go with A fabulous school just because even though schooleta is cute, it reminds me of schoolisha and that makes me sad because alisha is not doing any more back to school videos. I really apreciate your suggestions though!

      Delete
  2. YAYYYY this helped me so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. who invented a smojey eye. also please do back to school stuff soon and do something with a colorful smokey eye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know who invented a smojey eye, sounds interesting! ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

5 Things You Should Do Every Day ♡