My Too Faced Products

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I thought I would share with you about my favorite products, my too faced products. Now all of these I got either from TJMAXX or from friends for my birthday, because I can't afford a lot of Too Faced stuff. Too Faced has been my favorite makeup brand for the longest time, I love the products, I love the packaging, I love the formulas, the list goes on and on. I am pretty much obsessed. Anyways, today I thought I would go into my Too Faced products. I am really not trying to brag at all. Please comment an article you want me to do down below and follow my blog! Now let's go!



Natural eyes palette: I have had this sense like, Febuary, and one of my close friend just got one also, her code name is Rose and she has a blog to, so you should check her out. Anyways, I got this for 15 dollars at TJMAXX and I am completely obsessed with it, I love it. It has the right range of neutrals to complete some super cool eye looks for a day out, to super bold looks. I love this product, because it has the right nude colors and a mix of mattes and shimmers. I adore this product and I use it every day.

Primer water and setting spray: I got this from my friend for my birthday and I really appreciate it, it's super nice and it's my favorite setting spray. I don't use it for primer as much as I do for setting spray, but it's super nice for both. I love this so much because it doesn't feel to heavy, and it smells amazing!

Melted Lipstick: I also got this at TJMAXX for literally 3 dollars! It's in the color coral and it's a liquid lipstick, but it does not dry matte, however, I love the color, and it doesn't make my lips chapped which is always good! I really recommend the melted lipsticks! The formula is amazing!

BTS Mascara: I got the mini of this from Ulta because I had a gift card and I completely adore it. I don't wear mascara every day but when I do, I love this one. It makes my lashes longer, and defined. I like this very much, and I am going to get the full size as soon as possible.

Cream to powder bronzer: I haven't tried many cream to powder products, but I love this bronzer my friend got me for my birthday, It's super pigmented and has a nice sheen to it which I really love. It smells like peaches, it works like a charm. Too faced, if your ever reading this, what I just said should be the slogan for this bronzer.

Well that's all for to now! No matter what, I love you!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

5 Things You Should Do Every Day ♡