Summer Essentials

Hello everyone! So its summer, and that means that I am going to do a blog article about summer essentials, I am going to breaking this into three different categories; Fashion, Beauty and Skincare, + Haircare. I don't want to make this intro too long so lets get going! Comment down below your summer essentials and follow my blog and lets go!

Image result for summer

Fashion

a. a good pair of sunglasses: Sunglasses make any outfit look super cool and summery
b. a good sunhat: Keeps the sun out of your face, and is super cute. I have this adorable white one that has really colorful tassles which I adore
c. a nice crop top: I like wearing crop tops with high waisted stuff. This is not essential for everyone, but I love this!
d. some high waisted denim shorts: They don't have to be high waisted, I just like high waisted stuff the most!
e. a colorful statement necklace: These can be paired with anything simple and they can add a lot of flair to any outfit!

Beauty

1. a bright pink lipstick: This is super nice to have when you want a pop of color
2. spf foundation: it has sunscreen in it and its less full coverage, which is nice. I have this super nice one from mineral fusion
3. waterproof eyeliner: I would say mascara too, but I don't wear mascara every day in the summer, so yeah. But waterproof eyeliner can make a super bold and cute look!
4. powder: this is super nice to have when you sweat a lot, setting powder can help your skin from being super shiny.
5. lip stain: Lip stains stay on and so thats the main reason you should have one of these in summer!

Skincare and Hair Care

a. sunscreen: this seems pretty obvious but a lot of people overlook it. Its very important to put on sunscreen
b. face wash: I find, sense I play a lot outside with my little brother during summer, that my skin at the end of the day feels super dry and dirty, now the face wash generally will not help with the dry issue, but it will help with the dirty feeling. I just ran out of my all time favorite face wash from pacifica (the sea foam one), but surprisingly, trader joes has a pretty decent one!
c. moisturizer: In summer, I like to mix my foundation with moisturizer for a nice natural look on my skin, and I also get super dry in summer for some reason, so a moisturizer is a must for me.
d. a face mask: again, my skin gets super damaged in the summer, so a nice face mask is awesome. If you want to make your own, I have a few recommendations, on my blog! Anyways, I love making an avocado mask for when my skin is dry and I love a turmeric and orange peel of mask I have.
e. toner: in case you don't know, toner reduces the size of your pores, need I say more?

Well that's all for now! I really hope you all enjoyed reading! I loved writing that article for you! Just a quick announcement, I am going to be starting back to school videos in Augest, I'm sorry if your school starts before then. Yeah. I love you no matter your gender, race, sex, sexuality or anything else!

- Greta



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

5 Things You Should Do Every Day ♡