Honest Review: Glitter and Glam Eyeshadow Palette

Hello everyone! So, in case your new to my blog, I love TJMaxx, and so, I was shopping there one day, and I found an eyeshadow palette called "Glitter and Glam" by ProFusion and decided to try it out. This is the first post of three, because today is a special Sunday! So I hope you all enjoy reading about it!



So, most of the eyeshadows are matte, but there are two shimmer colors, called "Mellow" and "cheers". Which is weird because its glimmer and glam, and most are not glittery. I think it is better that there are more mattes, because they are way more easy to work with then shimmers. The colors are super pigmented and really creamy. I love this eyeshadow palette because it has natural shades that are easy to work with. At TJMaxx, this eyeshadow was only 3 bucks! Its really good quality!

The colors are:

  • "Whipped" (which is a nice creamy white)
  • "Mellow" (Which is a light shimmery beige color)
  • "Starstruck" (Which is a matte light nude beige color, if that makes any sense)
  • "Cheers" (which is a gold shimmer)
  • "Muse" (which is a dark nude beige)
  • "Pharaoh" (which is a more orange toned matte nude color)
  • "Mic Drop" (this is a more pinky toned nude)
  • "Latte" (which strangely enough, a purply colored nude)
  • "Cookie" (this is the color of a chocolate chip cookie)
  • "Tender" (this is the color of a chocolate chip)
  • "Tricky" (which is a darker orange/red nude color)
And last...
  • "Knockout" (which is a color that reminds me of dark chocolate)
It also comes with a two sides brush, one side can apply the eyeshadow, and the other is a great crease brush and a great blending brush!
Well, I hope you enjoyed reading! Love you all very much!

- Greta

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞