3 ways to DIY Makeup

Hey Readers! Its Captain Couture and today I am going to be sharing with you some do it yourself makeup! I hope you enjoy!
Image result for diy makeup

BB Cream
Ingredients:
- Foundation
- Sunscreen
- Primer (optional)
- Face Lotin

Step one- pour some of each of these ingredients into a container

Step Two- Mix

Step three- pour into container you want it to be in such as a old bb cream or foundation bottle or a portable mini shampoo bottle!

Step Four- Enjoy!

Bronzer
Ingredients:
- Cocoa powder
- Rubbing Alchohol

Step One-  Gather ingredients and mix cocoa with a tiny bit of cocoa powder until it is a crumbly clayish texture.

Step Two- press mixture into container.

Step Three-  press using a paper towel.

Step Four- place in freezer for 2 hours or overnight

Step Five- ENJOY!

Image result for diy bronzer

Lipgloss
Ingredients:
- Clear Lipgloss
- Eyshadow

Step one- gather ingredents

Step Two- mix

Step Three- Enjoy!

Well That was three was to make makeup! I hope you enjoyed! Subscribe to my blog and follow me! Comment down below anything you want me to do next!

- Captain Couture

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞