My Favorite Fashion Designers of all time!

Hello everyone! Its Captain Couture and today I am going to be sharing with you my favorite fashion designers of all time! Please Remember this is only my opinion! Just to ask you, please subscribe to my blog if you have not already and comment if you do subscribe! I would really like that! So lets get into it!

- Alexander McQueen: Alexander McQueen is a amazing designer who passed away in 2010. He had a new to the times style that is beautiful to my eye. I will show you three of my favorite clothing items he designed! Fun Fact: McQueen was openly gay!

ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Faded Denim Dress Mini Dress D rALEXANDER MCQUEEN Lace Mini Dress Mini Dress D rALEXANDER MCQUEEN Knitted Flared Dress Mini Dress D r

- Jimmy Choo: Jimmy Choo is a very well known shoe designer. Who is BRILLIANT! Really he is a genius! Here are a few of my favorite Jimmy Choo designs!
Image result for jimmy choo shoesImage result for jimmy choo shoesRelated image

-Marc Jacobs:  Marc Jacobs is a well known designer who was born in 1963 and is still alive and designing today! Like many designers he has different ideas that make him stand out. Here are a few of my favorite designs by him!
Fun Fact- Marc Jacobs just came out with three new perfumes. If you read VOUGE you can smell them! They are called Daisy Dream, Daisy and Daisy Eau So fresh!
Click to Zoom InClick to Zoom In

-Coco Chanel: Coco Chanel is a designer who lived a while ago yet her name and fashion sense remain in history forever! She has a glamorous style that I rarely truly see! She has a old world glamor that I just LOVE! Here are Three of her designs I love!

Related imageImage result for coco chanel designsRelated image

-Vera Wang: Lina Wang mainly designs wedding attire but she is AMAZING! Here are a few of my favorite designs by her!

Image result for vera wangImage result for vera wang

and finally...

- Stella Mccartney: She is amazing designer that loves to experiment with colors and patterns together. Some of her designs are a bit wacky, yes but she is still a good designer! Here are my favorite of her designs!

 Image result for stella mccartney designs

Thank you for reading my blog! Again if you have nor please subscribe and comment if you do subscribe so I can know! It was really hard narrowing all my favorite designers so maybe someday I will make a part 2! I hope you enjoyed!

- Captain Couture









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞