Top 5 Style Icons to Follow in 2017

Hello my beautiful cupcake princesses! I'm back again! And today I am going to be sharing with you some of the best style icons to follow in 2017 because I get so much of my style inspo from these style icons. These include celebrities, youtubers, and bloggers. So I hope you enjoy!

Image result for amber scholl fashion

5.  Ally from the FashionByAlly youtube channel: She is an amazing style icon who gives some of the best fashion tips and tricks I have ever heard and seen.

Image result for fashion by allyImage result for fashion by ally

4.  Kendal Jenner: Kendal Jenner is a super sweet fashion icon you need to follow in 2017! Here are my favorite Kendal looks!

Image result for kendall jenner fashionImage result for kendall jenner fashion


3. The blonde Salad: I do not know her real name but the woman who writes the blog "the blonde salad" is a very fashionable person.

Image result for the blonde saladRelated image

4. Kim Kardashian: Kim is one of my main style icons because she has the best fashion sense like EVER! Here are a few pics of her style sense.

Image result for kim kardashian fashionImage result for kim kardashian fashion

1. Amber Scholl: Amber Scholl is pretty much my idol, she is a youtuber who is kind, caring, sweet, extra and has AMAZING STYLE! I love love love her!



I hope you enjoyed, don't forget to comment letting me know what you want to read next! Rate this post at the bottom of the page, you can give it a "love it, "maybe" or "Nah". Please subscribe to my blog to see more! Thanks!

- Captain Couture

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞