Chanel Crafters: DIY Spa Day

Hello beautiful angel people! Its CC (captain couture) and today I am going to be sharing with you how to make your own spa day. This is perfect for the day before a really important event you need to look good for. So enjoy!

Image result for diy spa day

1.  Fruit infused water: Just get some mason jars or bottles and fill them with water. Add whatever fruit you want. I like mint, strawberry, and lemon.

2.  Body scrub: check out my "how to get smooth skin" blog post

3. DIY your nails

4. DIY face mask: Mash up avacados, bannanas and honey in a bowl, apply to face and let sit for 10 minutes.

And thats all for now! I hope you enjoyed!

- Captain Couture

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞