Christmas Essentials!

Hello beautiful christmas angels! I am back again and today I am going to be showing you some christmas essentials! These are makeup and fashion items I must have during the holidays! I hope you enjoy reading!





1. Body butter: my favorite is my orange scented one from the body shop. They have some really awesome and mousturizing stuff there!

2. A good chapstick: my lips always get SUPER dry in winter, so chapstick is a great thing to have! I love a good chapstick, and sense its the holidays, a peppermint chapstick is PERFECT!

3. A red lipstick: I prefer matte liquid lipsticks, but you can go with anything you want. Red lips are the most classic holiday look and one of the most glamorous!

4.  The classic red dress: this is basic, and beautiful. Perfect for any holiday party and pretty much anything at christmas! The classic red dress can be dressed up or down!

5. Some nice tights: at holiday parties, you might wear dresses, and IF you choose to, you should wear tights if the place you live in is cold.  I

6. Something that smells like christmas: if your allowed to burn candles, it could be a candle, or a body lotin or just something that smells like christmas!

7. A christmas sweater: whether you like the ugly christmas sweater trend or you just like something cute, christmas sweaters are super fun for holiday fashion! They also go super cute with the next fashion essentail!

8. Cute christmas pajamas: These match christmas sweaters vey well! And they are super comfy! I recommend getting at least 2 pairs of these! They are perfect for on christmas morning when you don't want to change out of your pj's! You can look super cute and be comfy at the same time!

9. Fuzzy socks: I LOVE ANYTHING FUZZY! And in winter, when my feet get cold, I just put on some fuzzy socks and I am all cozy and ready to go! They can also look super cute with your christmas pj's and sweater!

10. A christmas accessory: I like to go with reindeer antlers/ a santa hat, but you can do anything you want! I love collecting these!

I hope you enjoyed reading! I love christmas fashion! Only one more christmas post after this! Comment below what you want to see next, and enjoy your holiday season!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞