What got for Christmas (Beauty and Fashion related)

Merry christmas my angels! I'm back again with my last christmas themed post, sad face! Anyways, today I am going to be showing you what I got for christmas that has to do with beauty and fashion sense this is a beauty and fashion blog! SO, lets get right into it!


#1: Amber Scholl 1 million necklace: Guys I am so excited about this! So you guys know how much I love Amber Scholl, and she released a jewelry line a while ago. My favorite is her 1 million necklace, heres a picture...

1 Million Necklace
And I love it so much! I got it for christmas and I am actually wearing right now! I love it so so so so much! Thanks Mom and Dad!

#2: KensieGirl spa products: I got a set from my sister that has in it a lufa, a cotton candy scented body lotion, a green apple scented hand cream, a watermelon scented bubble bath, a bath bomb that does not have a certain scent, and a strawberry lipgloss. All of it smells so good! Thanks sister!

#3: Ellen Tracey nail set: I got a set of mini nail polishes from ellen tracey and they come in a ton of colors, however all of them are pink and purple and red colors, which I certainly don't mind! They come in the colors: "getting drinks", "ballet flats", "oh hey rose", "fine wine", "sorry i'm tart-y", "sweet red", and "feeling punchy". Its so cool!

#4:  Rose gold cheetah print long sleeve shirt designed by Jennifer Lopez: yeah I know its a long name but, it pretty much explains it!

Now for stocking stuffers...

#1: Pacifica Persian rose solid perfume: this is a cute little perfume butter you can put in any place you would normally put perfume, I love this thing! It smells amazing!

#2: Thievery shower bomb by Rinse bath and body co: This is amazing! I adore these things! Bath products are the best thing ever to me! 

#3: MineralFusion sheer tint foundation: I love this! I tried it out and its an amazing foundation. I love it!

#4: MineralFusion lipstick butter: I got two of these, they are awesome! They feel just a lip balm, but they are lipsticks! I got mine in the colors Ripe and Juicy! 

Thats all for now! I hope you enjoyed! Have a merry christmas! 

XOXO

- Captain Couture

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞