What I keep in my Travel Makeup Bag

Hello angels! Happy New Years! I am so sorry this is a day late, I was supposed to post this on Sunday and I completely forgot! I was so busy, but don't worry, I have another artical for today! So today I am going to be showing you whats in my travel makeup bag (not including brushes)! I know I have done several of these, but My makeup collection continues to grow, so here we are once more! Please not that this is not all my makeup, its just my bare essentials for traveling! I hope you enjoy reading!

Ps- I got this super cute holographic makeup bag from TJmaxx for like 5$! As a holosexual (which in case you don't know, means I am obsessed with anything holographic), I LOVE this makeup bag.





1. LA colors translucent powder: I love LA colors because it is very cheap and it is awesome! I have powder from there, and a bunch of other products from there! This powder is awesome!

2. KensieGirl Cotten Candy lotion: This came in a set I got for christmas with a bubble bath that smells like watermelon, a strawberry lipgloss, a green apple hand cream, a lufa and a bath bomb. I keep all of them except the Cotten Candy one in my spa bag instead of my makeup bag, but this stuff is amazing!

3. Pacifica Persian Rose solid perfume: this stuff is like a balm, but it has the most amazing scent to it ever, and you just put it where you would put perfume! And it comes in a tiny container, so I have it in my purse or in my makeup bag!

4.  My eyelash curler: I don't know where its from, but it works great!

5. LA colors blush: I have it in the color "natural" and I love it! Random tip for blush; use the color you naturally flush when your hot or full of anger.

6. My Forever 21 cream contour kit: This is great for cream contour, but the concealer does not really stay on!

7. Mineral Fusion sheer tint foundation: Mineral fusion is a brand that is better for your face and is less toxic then other makeup, and I love it! I have a few products from there, and I just got this foundation from there are its amazing!

8. MegeProtein Mascara from wet n wild: yes, this is still my favorite mascara! ITS AMAZING OK?

9. Peppermint lipgloss: This is very random and I have no idea where I got it, but its awesome! Plus its shaped like a cute little candy cane!

10. The natural eyeshadow palette from Forever 21: This is the best eyeshadow palette I have.

11. Mineral fusion lipstick butter: I got mine in the shades "Ripe" and "juicy" and they are awesome because they feel like a lip balm but there lipsticks!

12. KensieGirl strawberry swirl lipgloss: this is more of a clear gloss where as my peppermint lipgloss is pink tinted and has sparkles. This came in the set I was talking about earlier with all the bath and beauty products!

13. Elf mineral infused face primer: this stuff makes my makeup stay on all day! I love it!

14. Forever 21 setting spray: I love Forever 21 in case you can't tell. There setting spray is amazing!

15. Wet n wild color icon brow pencil: I got mine in the color "blonde moments" because, I'm a blonde. This comes with the pencil and with a brow brush, and it works like a charm!

16. LA colors mosaic bronzing powder: this is the last product, and it is one of my favorites! It has a beautiful design that has three different shades of brown and a shade of pink! It really helps bring some color to my face!

17. B.c. black liquid eyeliner. This came in a set with this, A brown liquid liner, and a black pencil liner.

Well I hope you enjoyed! Let me know what you think!

XOXO

- Captain Couture


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞