Makeup Products I Tried, and Didn't Love

Hello my perfect peoples! I like this to mostly be a positive and happy blog, but today I am being slightly less happy. Today I am talking about some makeup products I tried and didn't love. Now, I do not mean to throw shade at any brands, these are just products I didn't love! I hope you all enjoy! Love you very much! Comment down below some makeup products you didn't love, and don't say your name. Pick anonomus, then nobody can know who you are!


  • Forever 21 Natural Eyeshadow Palette. There was a point where the Natural eyeshadow mini palette was the best eyeshadow I owned, tough times. They are chalky and all the colors look the same, except for the black when swatching them. I threw away the eyeshadows but I kept the pans so that I can use them for DIY makeup! So yeah, this was not the best product!
  • Forever 21 Creme Contour Palette. Now, I adore the creme contour in this palette, its the concealer colors I hate. They look great at first, but then 5 minutes later my dark circles are out and about and its not helpful. I love the contour though!
  • Revlon 3d Extreme Waterproof Mascara. I actually don't own this one, but I tried it in a target once and it sucked. It made my lashes clumpy and didn't really do anything else. This is not a good mascara, please don't buy it!
  • Wet n Wild MegaSlick Lipgloss. This I also do not own, I tried in a store once and it kinda sucked. I saw it and I wanted to try it after mylifeaseva reviewed them a long time ago and hated them. They don't stay on, and even though they look tinted, there clear. Heres the video I mentioned about mylifeaseva hating them!                                                                                 

  • Elf HD Lifting Concealer. I know what your thinking "Greta, your always talking about how much you love elf, why are you all of a sudden saying you don't like one of there products?" this is the only product from elf I would say I hate. The shade range is pathetic, the brush is hard, and there is barely any in the tube. This (much like the forever 21 concealers I mentioned earlier) barely stays on my face for five minutes! 
  • Shany Lipstick. I don't hate this product, but it applies kinda patchy and difficult. Its a shiny lipstick, which means it doesn't really stay on at all, its discontinued as far as I know, but its not good.
  • LA Colors Bold Lash Mascara. I know, I know I know! I love the brush of this thing but the formula is crappy. The formula comes off to easy and don't even get me started about the way it makes my lashes feel. If I could, I would have the wet n wild mega protien mascaras formula and this brush, I would be content with life.
Thats all for now, I hope you enjoyed reading, once more, I am not trying to throw shade at any brand at all, I am just being honest! Bye!

- Greta

Comments

  1. I really like the elf HD lifting concealer! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, these are just my opinions, feel free to love whatever products you want! Love you!

      Delete
  2. Like, how old even are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the video is fetus eva!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHY HAVE I JUST DISCOVERED YOUR BLOG?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't know, but if you like it, you should probably subscribe!

      Delete
  5. This sucks, it looks like your a seven your old. Babies should not have this much makeup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I'm much older then seven and a baby is generally 1-3 years of age.

      Delete
    2. Get off her case!

      Delete
    3. Thanks for standing up for me baby!

      Delete
  6. I see everyone is following my suggestion to not use your name! Love you all, and I don't want to hide who you are but its just more fun if this is a name and judge free zone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like commenting better like this!

      Delete
  7. Creme contour always comes out messed up on me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its tough, should I do a post on how to creme contour?

      Delete
    2. YASSSSSSSSSSS

      Delete
  8. I am never ever ever buying any of these

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always look on the bright side.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞