Honest Review: Too Faced Natural Eyes Eyeshadow Palette

Hey everyone! I am so excited for you guys to read this because I LOVE THE PROUCT I JUST BOUGHT! I was at TJmaxx, when I saw it. The Too Faced Natural Eyeshadow Palette. For half of the price. So I bought it, came home and now I am reviewing it for you all. So I hope you enjoy reading! Comment down below what your favorite high end makeup brand is, or if you have never tried any high end stuff, what high end makeup brand you want to try. Remember not to use your name though! I love you, and lets get started!



So, I love Too Faced, so when I saw the eyeshadow palette, I was like OMGGG!!!!! I was super excited. Anyways, on to the review. It comes with the eyeshadow palette, a guide of how to put the eyeshadow on your eyelids, and some super cute packeging. As you can see from the picture, the one I got has a really cool lacey design, which I love, so as far as aperence, A++++! As soon as I got home, I swatched all the colors and they are super pigmented. Some of them are sparkly and some are matte. I don't really like the names of the colors, so I am not going to say the names of them. On the outside it says that this eyeshadow palette works for three different looks, and in the instructions, it says how to actually do the looks. The looks are

1. Day
2. Classic
3. Fashion

Day is a very casual daytime looks, and all the eyeshadows for this look are matte, which means its easier to work with. Classic is a bit of a bolder look then day, with all sparkly eyeshadows, no mattes for this look. It makes your eyes pop more and makes it more obvious that your wearing eyeshadow. And finally, fashion is a very bold look with one matte and two sparkly. They give you directions on how to apply the eyeshadows for these three looks, but I'm sure I could find some more looks, and so could you. It does not come with a brush, but thats okay, I have plenty of eyeshadow brushes. The eyeshadows are extremely pigmented and they last very long, especially paired with my Anastasia Beverly Hills creme eyeshadow, which can make ANY eyeshadow on the planet last all day with no touch ups needed. I would for sure recommend this to anyone who can afford it!

Well thats all for now, I hope you all enjoyed reading! Love you!

- Greta

Comments

  1. How come you always act like your broke, and then you buy expensive makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am broke, I shop at tjmaxx

      Delete
    2. yeah at tjmaxx everything is like 1/2 off you can get marc jacobs lipsticks for eight dollars

      Delete
  2. This is so cool, but I cant find it on the too faced website

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I can't find it there either, its weird, maybe its just not for sale anymore

      Delete
    2. Oh, no I just realized, they just re did the packedgeing i have the old packeging one

      Delete
  3. Je veux vraiment essayer trop affronté mais je ne sais pas où l'obtenir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. si vous avez un sephora où vous vivez, vous pouvez probablement le trouver là

      Delete
  4. Finally, she actually made something worth while!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if you don't like my blog, why are you on here?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞