My Everyday Makeup Routine

Hello my angels! Its Greta, hello. And today we are going to be talking about my everyday makeup routine. Now, in case you are new to my blog, you should know that I love makeup, it makes me feel my best and makes me feel super confident and I just love it. Its something that I really love and I spend some of my money on! But also, I am not a professional makeup artist, and even though I love makeup so much, I am not very good at applying it. ANYWAYS! Back to the point! I just wanted to show you the makeup I put on my face on an everyday basis! Most of these products are cheap or home made but I have one expensive makeup product I use everyday. Keep reading to find out what it is. Comment below your daily makeup routine, but remember not to use your name, and I hope you all enjoy reading, lets get started! (Just so you know, I am going to be uploading two times today because even though I don't post on tuesdays, I let an article slide and I wanted to, so yeah!)



Okay, so I always start with my home made bb cream which includes foundation, moisturizer, sunscreen, and primer. I made this myself and I love it a lot. I have a few posts on how to make your own makeup, and I think in one of them I mention my home made bb cream. Anyways, its a lighter coverage foundation so its really nice for everyday wear because I like to think I have decent skin so I don't really need a full coverage foundation. Anyways, I apply this with my foundation brush, then blend it out with my blending sponge which is a knockoff beauty blender, so I just call it my beauty blender, cause why not. So I buff that into my skin and then I move on to the next step.

Then I always do my brows, so I take my home made eyebrow gel and a spoolie and apply those to my eyes.

Next I take my concealer which is from LA Colors and is really great and apply it in a triangle shape under my eyes. This concealer is not really full coverage either because on a daily basis I like to go for a more dewy and natural look. It comes with a built in applicator so I use that to apply it and I blend it out with my knockoff beauty blender.

Then I use my cream products. Now I am only going to write one paragraph about these because I don't want this to be too long and because I always apply my cream highlighter and blush, and then I blend out both together. I did a post on both of those and how to make them because both are home made, so you can find those on my blog, but yeah! I just apply those like you normally apply cream blush and highlighter and blend it out. I no not use any type of contouring every day because I have a fear of not blending my contour enough, so I don't even bother on a daily basis. I apply my cream products with my fingers and then blend out with my beauty blender.

After that, I use my LA colors powder in the color "medium translucent" to set my whole face. I like this powder because it gives my skin a really nice finish, matte where I want it to be matte, shimmery where I want it to be shimmery, it just is really good. I apply this with my powder brush and yeah! I don't bake everyday because it takes too long and it makes my skin look really really cakey unless I take the time to get off the excess and stuff, so basically it just takes too much time.

Moving on to the eyes! My favorite part! So this is the only makeup product that is expensive I use everyday. Its the Anastasia Beverly Hills Creme Waterproof Color, which I thought was a concealer at first. Its a cream eyeshadow and liner and I have talked about this before, but anyways. I apply that with my creme shadow brush all over my eyelids and then tap it in with my finger. Then I take the eyeshadow palette from LA colors in the color "traditional" and I apply a goldish bronzy shade to my lids, then I take a lighter color and highlight the inner corners of my eyes and my brow bone.

Then I curl my lashes, and put on my mega protien mascara by wet n wild (I swear by this stuff). My lashes have to look good if I am going to be happy with my look. My lashes have to be on fleek at all times. ANYWAYS!

I set my face using my DIY setting spray, if you guys want to know how to make that let me know in the comments down below, but it has aloe vera in it so it helps my makeup stay on and it soothes my skin at the same time! YAY!

Finally, I put on some eos lip balm and I am done!

Well thats all I have for you guys today! I really hope you enjoyed reading! I love you!

- Greta

Comments

  1. My Makeup Routine:
    Moisterizer
    Eos
    done

    ReplyDelete
  2. other peoples makeup routine:
    Primer
    Foundation
    Concealer
    Powder
    Creme contour
    creme highlight
    creme blush
    bronzer
    blush
    highlight
    setting spray
    eyeshadow primer
    4 different eyeshadow colors
    winged liner
    false lashes
    mascara
    lip liner
    liquid lipstick
    lip gloss

    My makeup routine:
    Foundation
    Concealer
    powder
    blush
    mascara

    ReplyDelete
  3. My makeup routine:
    Primer
    Foundation
    Setting Spray
    Eyeliner
    Mascara

    THATS ALL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞