Niki and Gabi Look Book

Hello my angels! I would like to give a shoutout to Angelica, who wrote a comment on my blog in Russian asking me to do more on Niki and Gabi Demartino, and I love them so today I thought I would take her suggestion and make a look book dedicated to both Niki and Gabi! So this post is going to be in three different parts, one a look book of my favorite outfits that Niki has worn, one a look book of my favorite outfits Gabi has worn and one of them together! Comment down below your favorite youtubers, and once again I think everyone should comment and not publish there names! Lets get started my babies!
(But first, this is too cute of a picture!)



Niki Look Book


Gabi Look Book



Niki and Gabi Look Book



Well thats all my beautiful baby angels! I hope you enjoyed reading!

- Greta

Comments

  1. спасибо, грета!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Приветствую моего ангела!

      Delete
  2. I love Niki's hair color with the brown hat and light denim shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. teech me how to look like them! i know nothin baout makeup and i needs helllllppppppp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is the best look book you have ever done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ich liebe Amber Scholl und ich liebe Niki und Gabi und ich liebe James Charles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich liebe dich über alles! Hey, siehst du Laura Lee? Ich denke du würdest sie mögen!

      Delete
  6. Amor Lee et Laura! Potestis aliquid facere cum ea?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me quoque!ego probabile aliquid facere cum ea

      Delete
  7. Can u plez do a denim look book?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞