Chanel Crafters: DIY Summer Face Mask

Hello everyone! Just a quick announcement, I am going to be doing back to school articles in Augest, I am sorry if you go back to school before then, but that's just what I am going to do sense I have so many different summer articles planned! Anyways, today I thought I would show you all how to make a super moisturizing face mask for summer, at home! Please follow my blog and comment down below what articles you all want me to do, and lets get started!




What you'll need:
1. 1/4 of an avocado
2. 1/2 of a banana
3. 1 teaspoon honey
4. a mixing bowl
5. a spoon and a fork

Step one: Mush the avocado and banana completely with a fork

Step Two: Pour into a mixing bowl and add honey

Step three: mix with a spoon

Step four: apply evenly to a clean face

Step five: wait ten minutes

Step six: rinse

Step seven: enjoy smooth skin!

Well I hope you all enjoyed reading! Remember I love you no matter your race, siz,e shape, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

  1. yayyy! I am SO gonna use this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. #fabquestionsforgreta, use it in the comments of this blog to ask questions

      Delete
    2. #fabquestionsforgreta why do you never show your face or age?

      Delete
    3. #fabquestionsforgreta what got you into makeup?

      Delete
    4. #fabquestionsforgreta when do you go back to school?

      Delete
    5. Omg, I had no idea you all wanted a q and a so much! I will collect questions and answer them! Thank you all for your devotion! Love you all!

      Delete
  3. show us how to do a smokey eye and show us your complete makeup collection

    ReplyDelete
  4. #fabquestionsforgreta why did you used to ask people to comment anonousmously?

    ReplyDelete
  5. #fabquestionswithgreta have you ever actually bought something high end for its orgional price, if so what? No hate, just wondering. Also, what are your current favorite makeup products?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also, if you could have 5 makeup products for free what would they be?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞