OOTW: First Week of School

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be showing you all what I am going to wear for the first week of school. I only have four days in the first week of school because we start on Tuesday cause Monday is labor day. Anyways, these outfits pretty much describe my glam preppy girly chic style. So, please comment down below what your wearing on the first day of school and follow my blog! BTW, after I start school I am not going to be posting three times a week, I will go back to Wednesday and Sunday! Lets go!



So, on the first day of school I am going to be wearing a plain grey tee shirt from the thrift store, a floral skirt from forever 21 (which is so super cute), plain white socks from somewhere... Idk where and my favorite floral sneakers that were hand me downs (I'm the youngest out of all my female cousins so I get lots of super cute clothes from my cousins). I am finishing off the look with my favorite nacklace ever, the necklace that Amber Scholl designed when she hit 1 million subscribers on youtube, mine is the origional gold design and I really love it and wear it every day.



On the second day of school I am wearing an outfit inspired by Clueless. You know, that first scene where Cher drives the white jeep and picks up Dion and they have like matching ish outfits and she has that adorable plaid outfit? Anyways, I have been OBSESSED with Clueless and 90's fashion lately so thats where I got the inspo for this outfit. Anyways, the piece that truly makes this outfit is this adorable pink, white and black tweed jacket which reminds me of clueless, but I found this at a thrift store one day. I really love it. So I am wearing a short sleeved collared shirt under that that I got from a thrift store as well, then I have my favorite black skirt which is also from a thrift store and I am just pairing that with some simple black flats from guess where? The thrift store. Almost all of this outfit is from the thrift store. BUT, I am also wearing a rose gold chain statement necklace that was my grandmas and I am wearing my Amber Scholl necklace under my shirt just for good luck. I am totally obsessed with this outfit and it has pink in it because on Wednesdays we wear pink. (This is my favorite of the outfits)



By the third day of school I really want to just be done already and making my outfits cute is pretty much what I do to motivate myself. So this is a cute but simple and casual outfit that still goes along with my preppy sense of style. I am wearing a tee shirt from tommy hilfiger, a jean jacket thats also from the thrift store (guys, I never realized how much I love thrift stores), a navy blue skirt from Divided with a blue band, and of course my Amber Scholl necklace, and I am today also wearing a knockoff Chanel purse. For shoes, I am going to be wearing my navy blue point toed slip ons with tassles from All Black. (PS, I couldn't find my navy blue skirt from divided when I took this film so I used a black skirt, but for the actual day I wear it I will wear the navy one)



And now, Friday. By now I am ready for the weekend so I am going a little more casual but I am still keeping it preppy, and whats more preppy then a collared shirt? Anyways, I am wearing a plain white collared shirt (from a thrift store) and then putting a grey sweater with floral designs on the sides which is super cute over it. I got the sweater from my cousin, yeah, its a hand me down. Anyways, then I am wearing some ripped jeans from TJMaxx, and some grey Ellen Degeneres sneakers and my favorite necklace, my Amber Scholl 1 million necklace.



Well thats all for now! Guys, when I started my blog I was still trying to find my style. But now I have discovered my style, I am a glam preppy kinda girl. Its just me! I love preppy clothing! Anyways, I love you no matter your gender, race, sexuality, place of birth, size, shape, weight, height, age, religon, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

  1. omg I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys, I just wanted to say I am so sorry I didn't post on Monday, I was super duper busy and I didn't know what to post, but I am back now and I am going to be posting Monday Wendesday and Friday until school starts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE CLUELESSS! OMG! CAN WE PLEASE BE FRIENDS!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. #gimmeashoutout
    1. You get to see your friends
    2. you get to show off your style
    3. you have an excuse to dress up
    4. you learn stuff
    5. you get the chance to reinvent yourself

    ReplyDelete
  5. #gimmeashoutout

    1. you see your crush
    2. you show off your talent
    3. you get to write in cute notebooks
    4. you get to have a statement
    5. you learn

    ReplyDelete
  6. #gimmeashoutout

    1. you have an axcuse to dress up
    2. you get to look cute
    3. you learn life skills
    4. you get to show off
    5. you don't get as bored in school

    ReplyDelete
  7. #gimmeashoutout

    1. You get to show everyone how amazing you are
    2. You get honest feedback
    3. you can persue what you want to be when you grow up.
    4. You get to see your crush
    5. You get to learn

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. you get to see your friends
    2. lockers are always fun
    3. you get to see your crush
    4. you get to be a new person
    5. you have a new chance at being popular

    ReplyDelete
  9. #loveyourstyle #fangirling #kween #backtoschool #beautyguru #loveu
    #princess #amberscholl #amazing #awesome #yourthebest #totally #adorable #YAS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞