What's In My Purse?

Hi everyone! My name is Greta and today I thought it would be fun to do an article that was a little different, so today I am going to tell you all what I keep in my purse! So please follow my blog and comment down below what you keep in your bag and let's jus get started!



1. I have to have whatever lip shade I am wearing that day in my purse
2. Floss sticks cause I always get stuff stuck in my teeth
3. A spare lipgloss in case of an emergency
4. A compact mirror, just because
5. My wallet includes my money, student id, and stuff like that
6. My phone, because um.... I mean, I kinda need my phone
7. A granola bar or some kind of bar just in case I get hungry
8. Sunglasses, for when it's sunny
9. If I have room I will always keep an umbrella with me just in case
10. Hair ties

And that's what's in my purse! I hope you all enjoyed reading! I love you all very much no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

  1. Omg I am so happy you finally did this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay I know its like really early but I like really am super exicted for chirstmas posts because your christmas posts are always the best! I am so excited, please please please post them as soon as november starts, or before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really excited for christmas too, ya know november is going to be full of fabvent!

      Delete
  3. i know its early but I am so excited about #fabvent

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞