School Morning Routine 2019 ☀

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and even though its not back to school season, I am still in school, and I know a lot of you are too, so I thought I would share with you my school morning routine for the new year, 2019. So please comment down below some article ideas that have to do with school and follow my blog! Also, I started an Instagram for my blog, so if you have Instagram, you should totally go follow @afabulousstyle! Lets get started! PS- I have a friend who also has a blog, she's so amazing! Please check her out by clicking this link! ☀

Related image

So obviously my morning routine has to start with me waking up, unfortunatly. I wake up to an alarm at 6:15 every morning, and the first thing I do after I wake up is just check my social medias, Instagram, Snapchat, and also I'll check my texts because my friends have a habit of texting the group chat in the middle of the night, and I go to bed early! So once I am up to date on everything, I finally convince myself to get outta bed. Then I just make my bed, not super fancy, just straighten things out! Also I turn on my Christmas lights, yes I have Christmas lights up all year!

When I am out of bed, I head right to the bathroom. I brush my teeth, and I wash my face with the elf daily facial cleanser. This really just helps me get woken up for the day.

Then its time to head downstairs! I just make some basic breakfast, sometimes cereal, sometimes eggs, sometimes something else! I will just eat my breakfast, with a big glass of water, cucumber infused if we have any.

Once I have eaten breakfast, I head back upstairs to get ready for the day! I will just do some makeup; foundation (too faced born this way), powder (covergirl clean matte), bronzer (too faced peaches), highlighters (too faced unicorn stick and fenty highlighter), brows (anastasia beverly hills), mascara (color science), and setting spray (tarte mini).

Then I will do my hair. Sometimes I curl it, but mostly I just leave it down or put it in a braid or bun, because thats easy to do! Anyways, then I will put on the outfit I picked out the night before. I add some accessories (statement jewelry is my fave), and shoes. Then I pack my backpack and get myself out the door! After saying goodbye to my parents of course!

I walk to school and it takes like 10 minutes so yeah! I hope you enjoyed reading! Please comment down below and follow my blog! I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

  1. Hey guys! I am so sorry I have not posted in so long! I am going to try really hard to make up for my time away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get up so early? Can you please do an article on how to feel awake and productive in the morning?

    ReplyDelete
  3. could you please do an article on how to still look cute when your running late?

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOME DAYS I'M BROKE
    SOME DAYS I'M RICH

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞