Spring Playlist 🍋

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be showing you all my playlist for spring 2019! These are my jams for everything from doing homework to walking to school in the morning! So please comment down below, follow my blog, and follow my blogs instagram @afabulousstyle! Lets get started!

Image result for lemon background

Weak- ARJ
Be Alright- Ariana Grande
Gorgeous- Taylor Swift
First- Niki and Gabi
Angel Eyes- Mamma Mia 2
Dance as a distraction- Eva Gutowski
Famous- Charli XCX
Candy Store- Riverdale 
Personal- HRVY
Tattooed heart- Ariana Grande
Yellow- Adeline Morin
On Top of The World- Imagine Dragons
7 Rings- Ariana Grande
That Girl Should be Me- Cimorelli
Pete Davidson- Ariana Grande
Mascara- Megan Nicole
All My Friends Say- Cimorelli
Be Alright- Dean Lewis
Someone Like You- Adele
Crush- Tessa Violet
Number One- Tove Stryke
I Wish- Cher Llyod
Slow Down- Selena Gomez
Hands to Myself- Selena Gomez
Worth It- Fifth Harmony
Kanye- The Chainsmokers
Sweet Lovin- Sigala
Bad Liar- Selena Gomez
Waiting for Love- Avicii
Run the world (girls)- Beyonce

And thats all for now! Please comment down below and follow my blog! I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, sex or anything else.



- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞