Back To School Beauty Hacks

Hello my preppy angels! Welcome back to the Prepster where I post weekly content about the preppy lifestyle and style! Right now is back to school season, which means back to school articles are back! So today we are going to be talking about some back to school beauty life hacks (even though how you look isn't the most important thing in high school)! Please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle and tik tok @preppylifehacks, and lets get started!

Image result for back to school cute background

1. If your running late in the morning, BB cream or CC cream is the best option because it replaces your whole foundation routine and some of yoour skincare routine! If you don't have any you can make your own (I have a DIY on my blog, just search for bb cream and it should pop up).

2. If you can't find your blush in the morning just use your pink lipstick. Plus if you wear it as a blush and as a lipstick it will give your face a put together unified kinda look!

3. After your foundation, concealer and powder are on and dry, wipe your face with a kleenex to remove excess makeup!

4. Blush makes all the difference when it comes to makeup. It really brightens up your face and makes you look way more awake. I would use blush in the morning if I were you, unless you already have really rosy cheeks.

5. Putting a matte or shimmery eyeshadow that is a few shades lighter then your natural skintone in your inner corner makes you look much more awake!

6. If you want a lasting lip color use a lip stain rather then a lip stick. They stay on longer and look much more natural.

7. Use a setting spray every day so all your makeup doesn't come off during the school day.

And thats all for now! Please comment down below, follow my blog and remember I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, sex, size, shape, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞