Fall Morning Routine for School

Hello pumpkin pies! My name is Greta and fall is one of my favorite times of the year! I mean the colors, the comfy feeling, the pumpkin flavored everything, whats not to love? So today we are going to be talking about my fall morning routine for school! So please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle, and lets just get right into this weeks article!

Image result for pumpkin fall backgrounds

5am: At 5 in the morning is when I wake up on a standard day. I wake up to my alarm because theres no way I could wake up that early without it, and then I check my social medias for a while and reply to you guys on instagram, and check my snap and reply to people on there. I am not going to give away my snap because its personal and I don't feel comfortable revealing my face to you guys quite yet. Then after like 5 minutes I finally convince myself to get up.

5:05: After like 5 minutes I go straight to the bathroom to wash my face with my soap and glory morning facial cleanser, then I brush my teeth and hair and apply my moisturizer. I both use my regular aveeno moisturizer and then I also use my aquaphor for problem/extremely dry patches because my skin can get insanely dry during the fall and winter time!

5:15: Once I get back to my room I start on my makeup routine! For my makeup I start with foundation, for which I wear my revolution conceal and define foundation, then I move on to powder (covergirl clean matte), bronzer (too faced peach cream to powder bronzer), blush (too faced peach cream to powder blush), eyebrows (urban decay brow box) and my mascara (covergirl katy cat mascara).

5:40: Next I like to start getting dressed. I generally pick out my outfits the night before so all I have to do is put it on! My general outfits consist of something like a collared shirt, a sweater, and a skirt with my boat shoes because they are the most comfortable things ever. Then I pack my bag and head downstairs.

5:45: Once I get down stairs, I make myself some breakfast and pack my lunch. I love having instant oatmeal or sometimes toast and egg if I'm feeling like a mastery chef that partiular day. So then I pack my lunch and then I walk to the bus stop around 6:40 ish.

And then I take the bus and get to school around 7:10 ish and thats all for today! Please comment down below, follow my blog, and remember I love you all no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞