Fun Makeup Looks To Try For Halloween

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and Halloween is right around the corner! And if you're thinking "oh my god I don't even have a costume" don't worry baby, I got you. Here is a collection of some makeup ideas that can basically be your halloween costume! Some are simple, some aren't, so please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle and lets get started!

Image result for makeup ideas halloweenImage result for makeup ideas halloweenImage result for makeup ideas halloweenImage result for makeup ideas halloweenImage result for makeup ideas halloweenImage result for makeup ideas halloweenImage result for makeup ideas halloweenImage result for makeup ideas halloweenImage result for makeup ideas halloweenImage result for makeup ideas halloweenImage result for makeup ideas alice in wonderlandImage result for makeup ideas alice in wonderland

And thats all for now! Please comment down below, follow my blog and remember I love you so much no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

  1. Hey Guys! So I'm sorry this is a really weird time to post because in my time its not even 6am yet but I wanted to get up an article before I went to school about halloween because I wasn't able to get up an article this past saturday because I was traveling abroad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first two so much they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you doing any thanksgiving articles? when ru starting christmas articles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I should be starting christmas articles in november!

      Delete
  4. the last ones my fave! i wish I had the skill to do these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too honey! The scarecrow ones pretty easy tho!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞