Christmas Season Bucket List: Blogmas Day 1

Hello angels! Today we are going to be talking about my christmas season bucket list for this year! So please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle and lets get right into this weeks article! (also I am doing blogmas this year)

Image result for christmas background cute

1. Go see the lights
2. Stay in a SUPER christmasy hotel
3. Chili and Carols party
4. Make christmas covers of songs
5. Decorate the house
6. Decorate my room
7. Make christmas playlist
8. Get a tree
9. Secret Santa
10. Host/Go to a christmas party with friends
11. make a gingerbread house
12. Give back

And thats all for today! Please comment down below, follow my blog, and remember I love you all no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else! I'm sorry todays article was so short!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞