What I Wore: Christmas Party: Blogmas Day 15

Hey everyone! My name is Greta and today we are going to be talking about what I wore for a christmas party today! Please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle and lets get right into this article!







I wore my plain black tights, my black oxford pumps, my blue and green plaid skirt, my black collar polo shirt, my cream sweater and my red coat! This outfit is not only super comfy and cozy its also really cute and perfect for pretty much any christmas occasion!

Tights: CVS
Oxford Pumps: Thrift Store
Plaid Skirt: Forever 21
Polo: Thrift Store
Cream Sweater: Old Navy
Red Peacoat: Thrift store

and thats all for now! Please comment down below, follow my blog, and remember I love you all no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞