How I Cope With My Anxiety Every Day ♡

Hey everyone! My name is Greta and I have really bad anxiety, which is something I realize I’ve never talked about on my blog but its just something I’ve had to get used to, which sucks but its okay. So today we are going to be talking some of the ways I use to cope with my anxiety every day! Obviously I am not a therapist, and I feel the need to tell you all that you should not diagnose yourself with a mental health issue such as anxiety, if you feel like you’re struggling with it contact a professional and wait for a diagnosis to go around saying “I have anxiety”. Same goes for depression and OCD and other mental health issues! Okay so I really hope this article helps! ♡
Image result for vsco summer pictures

  1. Drinking water. I know it sounds like the stupidest thing the world but hydration actually really helps me calm my nerves. It won’t fix your problems or anything but it gives yourself a moment to collect yourself. 
  2. When I feel a panic attack or anxiety attack coming I always take a break from what I’m doing, so if I’m in school I’ll go to the bathroom and just give myself a moment away from people, because I hate the idea of breaking down in front of people, which puts more pressure on myself to not panic, which makes me panic. So just take some time to take a break.
  3. One of the things that often triggers my anxiety is feeling like I have a ton of things going on at once and feeling like I have too much to balance, and one of the ways I help those situations is breathe for a second and then focus on one thing at a time, it could even be something like focusing really hard on drinking some water, or your work.


And thats all for now! Please comment down below, follow my blog and remember I love you all no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞