5 Things You Should Do Every Day ♡

Hey everyone! My name is Greta and welcome back to the darling dearest! Recently I have been working super hard on bettering myself as a person and improving my physical and mental health, so today we are going to be talking about 5 things you should be doing every day for your own mental and physical health! I know these all seem like super small steps but they will seriously improve you as a person, believe me! So please comment down below and tell me your favorite lifestyle/fashion/beauty bloggers because I'm looking for more peoples blogs to read, follow my blog, follow my new instagram account @the_darling_dearest where I post all origonal pictures and give you guys some behind the scenes of my life! Now lets get started!

mia salazar ✰ on Instagram: “lil concert action goin on ...

(Picture is mia salazar)
  1. Drinking 8-10 glasses of water. I know you hear it all the time but its so important for your health and it helps your skin and its just magical. I personally drink 5 big mason jars of water every day which is around the same as like 10 normal glasses of water and it does so much for me!
  2. Reading for 30 minutes a day. I personally hate reading unless its a book that I really like, but reading is so important that I always need to find some books that I like to read to motivate me! OMG guys should I do a book reccomendation post?
  3. Getting some sort of excersise, even if its just going on a walk it does so much for your health to get some sort of excersise every single day, so do it please!
  4. Eating fruits and veggies! I know, its a pain if you don't like them but they are so so SO important for you health that I would 100% recommend eating them every day! I love having fruits with breakfast and veggies with lunch. Here are some ways to incorparate fruits and veggies into your daily diet:
  • fruit/veggie suppliments/gummies/pills
  • celery and peanut butter
  • home made smoothies
  • fruit on cereal
5. Take time for yourself. I know that every day can be busy and stressful but make sure you have time to relax and take care of you because its SO under rated and SO important!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts