Reviewing Celebrities 2020 Grammy Outfits

Hey guys! My name is Greta and yes I know grammies season is over but I was thinking about articles to do and I was going to review coachella outfits but coachella isn't happening this year because of the virus, so today we are going to be reviewing grammy award outfits from celebrities! So please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @the_darling_dearest and lets get right into this weeks article!

Image may contain Clothing Apparel Ariana Grande Evening Dress Fashion Gown Robe Wedding Wedding Gown and Human

Ariana Grande: OMG I completely adore Ariana's outfit! And it isn't just because I'm a huge Ari stan, its because I love how she takes a classic type look and adds a modern twist, she brings back the classic ballgown look and ties it together with the gloves, but the shape adds a modern look to it and I just completely adore how it all falls together.

Image may contain Fashion Premiere Red Carpet Red Carpet Premiere Human and Person

Maggie Rodgers: This outfit is just gorgeous. I mean its simple and stylish but it has some flair to it, however I also think its a very brave choice, because the stars are so abstract and such and her bag seems to have a golden waterbottle in it, which is an interesting choice. So if I were designing this outfit I would have the stars be more simmetrical and take away the waterbottle but other then that this dress is gorgeous!

Image may contain Fashion Clothing Apparel Evening Dress Gown Robe Human Person Premiere and Chrissy Teigen

Chrissy Teagan: There is only one thing I would change about this outfit, its the color. I feel like the orange doesn't compliment her skintone super well but honestly she still slays in this outfit, I totally love it. The shape, the vibe, just everything is so classy!

Gwen Stefani, 50, turns heads in shell-covered mini dress at Grammys

Gwen Stefani: This is probably my favorite grammys outfit yet, its so classy and chic but its still very on trend while not being something everyone else is wearing. I think that sense the general expectation at the grammies is a ballgown shape the fact that she went for a shorter dress says so much, it really makes her stand out and I just love everything about it. The overall look is so simple that its such a statement, the color, the pattern, the length the shape and ESPECIALLY the boots I love it, its my favorite!

And thats all for now! Please comment down below, follow my blog, and remember I love you all so so so so much no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞