Fashion is my Passion: Introduction

Hello! Its Captain Couture! This is "a fabulous world" where I blog fashion do's and don'ts, tips and tricks and everything in between! Ever sense I was little I have always loved fashion! I have designed my own little clothing lines even from a young age! Fashion is a passion of mine that I feel will never die, so i decided to start this blog where I give fashion advice! If you are reading this your passion is most likely fashion too or its just something you like but I give pretty great fashion advice. I keep up with the latest trends (even though some of them are not the best by far in my eyes) , (like I said) design and sometimes sew my own clothing and I know how to turn a rainy day into a day of bathing is fabulousness! Its true I am not teen VOUGE or anything but I consider my self pretty fashionable! Anyways I hope you like reading my blog!

- Captain Couture

Image result for fashion
Hats: How could we be so fabu without them!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Recommendations from Someone Who Doesn't Like Reading

Preppy Back To School Style Essentials

School Makeup Look