Pretty Cool Fashion Rules

My last post was about some fashion rules that I think are dumb but this is much more positive! These are some fashion rules that I do not think should be broken! Just a few!

1. When it comes to jewelry less is more- I know that a lot of people like jewelry! and so do I but do not wear a big chunky necklace and big chunky earrings at the same time! The Christmas tree look does not look good on anyone so don't! When you are alone you can pile it up but it is MUCH more in style to go a bit simpler.

2.  Do not have a flowy blouse and a flowy skirt together- something flowing is nice but do not wear a flowing top and a flowing bottom! it does not work! wear either a fitted top and a flowy bottom or a flowy top and a fitted bottom. however you can wear to fitted things are once, thats cute!

3. Un-matching colors- do not wear orange and purple together or anything like that. It looks wrong!

4. Darker colors are for later in the day- Darker colors such as black and dark grey are best reserved for the evening. They go with the sky and the stars. stick to more bright colors during the day.

Thats it for now! But you never know! maybe I will do a part 2 someday! Love you!

- Captain Couture

Related image

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞