Designing

I have been designing clothing sense I was little and now I am going to be showing you a basic guide to deigning for beginning fashionistas in simple steps! Lets Go!

Step One- get inspiration! Learn from whats around you and create something inspired by what you see!

Step Two- Concentrate. Think hard about what you want your design to look like. its every cut, color and move!

Step Three- Draw. Sketch out your design and...

Step Four- show off your work to your family and friends. Remember its ok if its not perfect! It is just a small peice of paper that will become something amazing someday if you put in the efforts!

and that was a simple guide to designing from yours truly, Captain Couture! Hope you enjoyed!Image result for fashion designing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Recommendations from Someone Who Doesn't Like Reading

Color Correcting 101

OOTW: First Week of School