Rainy Day Fashion

Hello readers! Its Captain Couture! And today its very rainy where I live so I am going to tell you some ways you can keep from being bored that have to do with fashion! So lets go!

- Design a outfit or two
- Try out some new hairstyles and makeup looks
- Make up some new outfits
- Become a model for the day
- Make some DIY clothing such as tie die shoes and cute tops
- Watch a fashion themed show or movie such as project runway and americas next top model
- Start your very own fashion blog!

Well those were just a few things you can do on a rainy day that have to do with fashion!
I hope you liked it!

- Captain Couture

Image result for rainy day fashion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Recommendations from Someone Who Doesn't Like Reading

Preppy Back To School Style Essentials

School Makeup Look