The Best Celebrity Red Carpet Looks of 2017!

Yellow readers! Its Captain Couture! How are you today? I am SEW (please excuse my bad puns) excited for this blog post! So I have been looking at celeb red carpet looks of 2017 and here is a few that I just really thought were really well thought out and ones that I enjoyed a lot! So here are the best red carpet looks of celebs 2017!

T Swift has a pretty amazing stylist! Her looks are always so fabulous! I am going to be showing you two of them that were my favorite! The first one is a beautiful ombre dress that I adore! Its so beautiful! Props! And the second one is a simple black dress but still fabulous!
Related imageImage result for taylor swift red carpet 2017 black

Ariana Grande is amazing and if she was a designer she would be my favorite! She is smart and beautiful and her fashion sense is bringing girly back! So I was not at all suprised when I saw this beautiful dress that Ariana wore to the 2017 Grammys! This white and silver dress is amazing! I wish I could steal a thing or two from her closet!
Image result for ariana grande red carpet 2017

Sabrina Carpenter is known for her amazing voice and style so its no shock she came to the 2017 Grammys in this fashion forward jumpsuit! Let me know if you think this look is nah cause I want to know!

Image result for 2017 red carpet sabrina carpenter

and that was all for now! I hope you guys enjoyed! 

- Captain Couture

Ps- Let me know if you want me to do a part two!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞