Whats in my Makeup Bag (as of Friday the 25th 2017)

Hey everyone! So today I am doing something a little different that I hope you guys like. I know I have been doing a lot of beauty post lately so I hope you guys do not mind! Just so you know I have more makeup but that is stored in other places. They are like my brightly colored makeup products. But these are my natural products that I use any day I wear makeup! I hope you guys enjoy!

Image result for makeup bag with makeup inside

#1. My makeup bag its self-

Image result for see through white makeup bag
My makeup bag is see through with a white zipper. Its not exactly like this but I had no pictures of my bag so, its the best I could do.

#2.  My home made bb cream- I made my own bb cream and I keep it in my makeup bag! It looks nothing like this cause its in kinda weird bottle but you get the idea!
Image result for bb cream diy

#3. My elf concealer- Ok so I have talked about this before but I LOVE this concealer! I use the color light beige and it works amazing!
Image result for elf light beige concealer

#4.  Elf Eyeshadow- This eyeshadow palette is amazing! I have it in the color golden goddess and i love it! Its amazing! Its very pigmented and sense its elf it was like 2 dollars! I honestly love elf! Seriously I am not even kidding! It is good quality and affordable!
Image result for elf golden goddess eyeshadow

#5. My Brushes- I have a two makeup brushes, a eyeshadow brush and a blending/ everything brush. I need new brushes I know.


Image result for eyeshadow brush and highlight brushImage result for makeup brushes

#6. Wet n wild mega protein mascara- This mascara works so good! I love it! It sounds weird cause it has a weird name but really! Its awesome!

Image result for mega protein mascara
#7. My DIY bronzer and highlighter- If you want to know how to make these check out my DIY makeup post!

Image result for diy highlighter Image result for diy bronzer

#8. My strawberry eos- I like to put chapstick on before I do anything on my lips so I always keep this in my bag!
Image result for strawberry eos
#9. Rimmel stay glossy lip gloss- This lipgloss is for special events cause it is just to fancy for everyday. I MUCH prefer my other lipgloss to this one! However this is good for being fancy some days!

Image result for stay glossy lip gloss from rimmel

#10. Burt's Bee's 100% natural lip gloss- This is my favorite lipgloss ever! Like seriously guys! Its amazing!!!!!!
Related image

#11. Shany lipstick- this is a dark lip so I use it during fall and winter a lot but its the only lipstick I keep in my makeup bag.
( I could not find a picture for this so yeah)

#12.  Headband- I keep my grey headband in my makeup bag because I use it to put my hair back when I put on my makeup!
Image result for grey headband

Well I hope that you guys enjoyed this blog post! Please leave any suggestions in the comments below and subscribe to my blog. And if you do subscribe comment that down below so that I know!

- Captain Couture


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞