Top 3 Makeup Products to Have

Yellow Readers! Its Captain Couture and today I am going to be sharing makeup products to have! Please keep in mind this is just my opinion so feel free to have your own opinion! So I hope you guys enjoy!

- Elf Concealer- I have elf this elf concealer and I swear it is AMAZING! I wear it every day and it works so good! (in case you were wondering I use the color light beige).
Image result for elf light beige concealer
-Elf Golden Goddess Eyeshadow- This is a small palette but it is perfect! Its nude, pigmented, and so easy to put on! However the applicator is not the best. But get a good eyeshadow brush and it works so well!
Related image
- Wet n wild Mega Protein Mascara- This is the best mascara I have every tried! Like better then any other mascara! Try this guys!
Image result for wet n wild mega protein mascara

I hope you guys enjoyed! Please comment below your favorite products to use! Also you can get all three of these for like 6 dollars at Target! Subscribe to my blog and if you do comment below!

- Captain Couture

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞