Items EVERY fashionista needs to have in there closet PART 2

Hey everyone! Its Captain Couture! And today I am doing a part 2 of my "Items every fashionista needs to have in there closet". I hope you enjoy!

1. A pleated skirt- A pleated skirt is an very important in a fashionistas closet, it is a preppy style that is forever timeless!

2.  Gold jewelry, and lots of it- Gold jewelry is something classic, and classy that will never grow old. Necklaces, bracelets, and rings, anything gold jewelry is KEY!

3. The classic mary jane- mary janes are the classic shoes that many girls in movies and shows such as alice in wonderland, the wizard of oz, and more!

4.  The silk scarf- the silk scarf is beautiful and classic, and less overheating then a regular scarf

5.  A Great pair of sunglasses- every fashionista needs a cool pair of shades!

And thats it for now! I hope you enjoyed!

Image result for fashion items

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Recommendations from Someone Who Doesn't Like Reading

Preppy Back To School Style Essentials

School Makeup Look