A Glasses Look Book

Hello angels! Its Captain Couture! And today I am going to be sharing with you some ways to wear glasses. Now I do not need glasses but I wear fake ones for fun sometimes! So if your a fashionista who wears glasses but does not know how to style them this look book is for you! So enjoy!

Image result for outfit with glassesImage result for outfit with glasses

Related imageImage result for outfit with glassesImage result for outfit with glassesImage result for outfit with glassesImage result for outfit with glassesRelated imageImage result for outfit with glassesRelated image

So That Is It for now! I hope you enjoyed!

- Captain Couture


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞