Do's and Don'ts: Mixing Patterns

Whats Cooking Good Looking? I am back again and good as new. I am so sorry I have not posted for a while, so much has been happening lately and I just did not have the time. But now I am ready to get some good quality blogging time in so lets go! Now there has been much debate in the fashion world about whether mixing patterns is alright, some hate it, some love it, there is barely ever an in between. I personally think mixing patterns can be super fun, but you need to do it the right way! So here we go! The Do's and Don'ts of mixing patterns! (and also a mixing patterns look book! Suprise!)


Related image

Do:

  • Mix a smaller less attention grabbing patterns with bold bright and beautiful colors.
  • Mix patterns that go well together such as stripes and florals, stripes and animal prints and spots and florals
  • Have your whole outfit have the same color scheme. This will make the outfit look more put together
Don't:
  • Mix multiple bold patterns that do not go well together
  • Over-do it
  • Mix stripes and spots
And that was... Wait! Theres a Look Book!

Look Book



Image result for fashion mixing patternsImage result for fashion mixing patternsImage result for fashion mixing patternsRelated imageImage result for fashion mixing patternsRelated imageImage result for fashion mixing patternsImage result for fashion mixing patterns

And thats it for now! I hope you enjoyed! Comment below telling me what you want to see next, rate this post and subscribe to my blog!

- Captain Couture



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞