Hey everyone! Its Captain Couture! And I can never decide what to wear during a shopping day so I decided to give you guys some ideas of what YOU can wear while shopping! So I hope you enjoy!
Hey my baby angels! It feels like I haven't seen you all in so long! Happy Sunday! So, I often get comments like "how old are you" and stuff like that, so I just wanted to let you know, I like to keep my private information private, however I will reveal to you that I am still in school. It's kind of that time of year right now where everyone is so over school and they kinda just want summer to come already. Its spring, even though we just had snow on the ground a few days ago, but I wanted to post this because school is still a reality. At the beginning of the school year, I made a article called "Every Day Makeup for School" so if you want to check that out heres the link: https://afabworld.blogspot.com/2017/09/every-day-makeup-for-back-to-school.html. This is the updated version of that. Anyways, this intro is super long so I'm just going to get into it! Comment down below if you want me to do more school articles, maybe even a whats in my backpack?...
Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be showing you all what I am going to wear for the first week of school. I only have four days in the first week of school because we start on Tuesday cause Monday is labor day. Anyways, these outfits pretty much describe my glam preppy girly chic style. So, please comment down below what your wearing on the first day of school and follow my blog! BTW, after I start school I am not going to be posting three times a week, I will go back to Wednesday and Sunday! Lets go! So, on the first day of school I am going to be wearing a plain grey tee shirt from the thrift store, a floral skirt from forever 21 (which is so super cute), plain white socks from somewhere... Idk where and my favorite floral sneakers that were hand me downs (I'm the youngest out of all my female cousins so I get lots of super cute clothes from my cousins). I am finishing off the look with my favorite nacklace ever, the necklace that Amber Scholl designe...
Hey everyone! My name is Greta and welcome back to darling dearest! Soooo, I'm a highschool girl and to be completely honest I really don't like to read very much, unless the book is something I'm really invested in, and I know there are a lot of other teenage girls like me who don't know what books will make them WANT to read, so today I thought I'd tell you all some of my favorite books that I enjoy reading even as someone who doesn't like to read! So please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @the_darling_dearest (I got a new instagram because my old one wasn't working so please follow it even if you follow my old one) and lets get started! Mylifeaseva (The Struggle is Real) By Eva Gutowski: I don't know if you guys are aware but Eva Gutoswki (aka mylifeaseva) is one of my favorite youtubers on the planet, I have always loved her channel and pretty much grew up watching her videos, and I was SO happy when I finally got he...
Comments
Post a Comment