The Best Trends of 2017

Hello angel eyes! Its me! Now that halloween is over we can go back to regular blog posts. So there are a ton of fashion trends that I do not like, but here are some 2017 trends I really like. SO enjoy! (also don't forget to comment below, telling me what you want to see next and subscribe to my blog!)

Image result for glitter booties

1. Sparkly Booties

2.  Vintage Looking Faux Fur

3.  Retro Hats

4. Fishnet Body Suits

5.  Chocolate Brown

6.  Wide Belts

7.  Formal Velvets

8.  Vintage Frills

9. Belted Coats

10.  Fringe

11.  Pajamas During the Day

12.  Sequin Dresses

Thanks for reading, sorry that was so short. Love you!

- Captain Couture

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞