Whats in my Makeup Bag (as of November 11th 2017)

Hey everyone! Its Captain Couture! And for this blog post I am going to be doing another "whats in my makeup bag". Now I already did one of these but it has deeply improved! All my makeup does not fit in my makeup bag (and I lost my makeup bag). So I really want to get one! Let me know in the comments if you have any suggestions! YUP! I HAVE A POST ABOUT WHATS IN MY MAKEUP BAG AND I HAVE NO MAKEUP BAG! I hope you enjoy!

Image result for makeup

  • My home maid bb cream
  • Fit me foundation by maybelline new york
  • Elf HD lifting concealer
  • Elf concealer
  • Bare Minerals concealer duo
  • Cream Contour kit from Forever 21
  • Maybelline new york eyebrow pencil
  • Roll up pencil liner from claires
  • LA colors powder
  • Elf mineral infused primer
  • Shany eyeshadow pallete in "smokey eye"
  • Maybelline new york expert eyeshadow
  • Elf golden godess mini pallete
  • Natural mini pallete from Forever 21
  • Wet and Wild Mega Protein mascara
  • My home made lipglosses (in flavors citrus, cherry and flowers)
  • Lip butter from the body shop
  • Shany Dark lipstick
  • Lipstick Crayon from Forever 21 in the color "natural"
  • Burts Bee's 100% natural lipgloss
  • Lac Lipstick in the color "tender"
  • strawberry eos
  • Forever 21 setting spray
Well thats it for now! I hope you enjoyed!

- Captain Couture





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞