15 Beauty Blog Post Ideas for Beginners

Hello Angels! Happy Wednesday! I have a suprise! Your getting 3 posts in one day! This one, and two more! I am back, and well, I consider myself a beauty and fashion blogger. I am not famous, but my readers are the best people ever as far as I am concerned. If your thinking of starting a beauty and fashion blog, here are some ideas for some posts you could do to get started! So I hope you enjoy!




1. A look book
2. Whats in my makeup bag?
3. How to rock a certain item
4. My most recent beauty/fashion purchases
5. Hair essentials
6. Makeup products you can't live without
7. How to steal a celebrity look
8. What to wear when you have nothing to wear
9. Outfit Ideas for ________
10.  Monthly favorites
11. My Graphic Tee colection
12. Must have accessories for _________
13. Splurge or save: Makeup
14. DIY projects
15. This or that challenge

Well thats it for now! I have decided every once in a while, I am going to pick a Sunday or Wednesday where I upload three times instead of one! So This is the second post for my first lucky Wednesday! Look out for a third! Love you!

XOXO

- Captain Couture

Comments

  1. Well i expect that human capabilities are unlimited so we have to believe in ourselves and always try to break all the boundaries. It is very useful info so we will talk about it with my students and discuss it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞