How to Clean Your Makeup Brushes

Hello my beautiful angels! I hope ya'll are having an amazing Wednesday, sense I know Wednesdays can be tough because, its the middle of the week and for me at least, on Wednesday I am just ready for the week to be over. SO! If you read my blog, you either like makeup, are starting out doing your makeup, clicked on my blog by accident, or are just here for the fashion part. SO If you like makeup, you usually need brushes, and they can get really really really dirty super fast, so today I will be showing you how to clean your makeup brushes. These are just a few formulas that I have found word really well! So I hope you enjoy reading!



Formula One: Baby Shampoo

What you'll need: Baby Shampoo, Your makeup brushes

Step One: Dampen makeup brushes with water

Step Two: Use Baby Shampoo to clense brushes (make sure to was like you would wash hair)

Step Three: Dry with a Blow Dryer, or leave to dry overnight

Formula Two: Olive Oil

What you'll need: Makeup Remover, Makeup Brushes and Olive Oil

Step One: Mix half olive oil with half makeup remover

Step Three: wet brushes

Step Three: Clean brushes

Step Four: wait to dry or dry with hair dryer

Formula Three: Face wash

What you'll need: Face wash, your makeup brushes

Step One: Wet makeup brushes

Step Two: Wash makeup brushes with face wash

Step Three: Dry with a hair dryer or let dry overnight

Well thats all for now! I hope you guys enjoyed reading! Love you all very much!

XOXO

-Captain Couture

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞