Outfit Ideas for School

Hello beauties! Its Captain Couture! HAPPY WEDNESDAY! And I know many people go to school, so today I am going to be sharing with you some outfit ideas for school! Comment below and tell me if your still in school! If your not, these could just be for work! Who knows? I hope ya'll enjoy reading! PS: if you love mylifeaseva too, let me know! I love her style, her, Amber Scholl, Alisha Marie and Kalista Eliane are my favorite YouTubers! Just a fun fact about me! Well, we are getting off subject so yeah, I'm using pictures from some of Eva's old videos. So yeah! This intro is becoming really long, so lets just get into it!




Outfit Idea #1: I have a strange mix of styles, including holographic stuff, vintage styles and flannel. My style is a kind of hybrid, so this outfit is one I have worn multiple times! Its diverse, comfy and can be altered according to the seasons! So you start with a white top (it can be long sleeve, short sleeve, spagetti strapped, WHATEVER YOU FEEL BEST IN!), and add your favorite flannel and some jean shorts, or jeans and some white converse, and some layering necklaces because layering necklaces is everything! Its simple, yet so cute and stylish!

Outfit Idea #2: If your always running late, rompers and dresses are the way to go, so this is more of a spring outfit then a winter one. Just grab a cute floral dress and some sneakers and BOOM! INSTANT CHIC! I love this one for spring because it is so cute and florals are amazing for spring!

Outfit Idea #3: Shorts are the best ever, however if its cooler where you live, you could use jeans or tights under your shorts. Then you put on a cute crop top and a cartigan and those same layering necklaces! This is also super cute for the spring time!

Well thats all for now! I hope you enjoyed!

XOXO

- Captain Couture

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞