Why Fenty Beauty by Rihanna is Slaying Kylie Cosmetics

Hello my beautiful angels! Happy Sunday! Today I am going to be doing something a little different. I did a post about Kylie Jenner's lip kits, I will link it at the end of this post. But Rihanna recently created her very own beauty line called "Fenty Beauty by Rihanna" and most people loved it. She came out with over 40 foundation shades, and many other products. People are in love with the wide range and the way Fenty Beauty looks gorgeous on pretty much everyone. So I thought it would be fun to talk about why Rihanna's makeup line is slaying Kylie Cosmetics! Just so you know, I am in no way trying to throw shade at Kylie, this is just my opinion. I adore Kylie's lip kits and I admire how hard she works on her company. But the truth is, Fenty Beauty has a much better rep. I hope you enjoy, let me know if you do down below!



1. Fenty Beauty is available in Sephora, where as you can only get Kylie Cosmetics online and they take a while to arrive in the mail.

2. And Kylie has gotten a lot of hate in general about her products... (mostly her metalics)


3. Rihanna tries to make her makeup look good on all skin tones, where as Kylie bases all her makeup off what looks good on HER.

4. Fenty beauty products are all different, from each other and from other makeup products out there, where as Kylie Cosmetics has gotten a ton of hate for having many lip shades that are exactly the same color as one another, so it is claimed she just used the same formula and packaged it up into a different container with a different name. Its kind of hard to explain. 

5. After Fenty Beauty was released, Kylie was envious of the attention and prase it was getting, so she released a whole new product from Kylie Cosmetics, which had many concealer shades. People in the beauty world have been saying she copied Rihanna in making these diverse concealer shades.

Well thats all for now! I hope you enjoyed! I said this already, but I'm going to say it again, many of Kylie's products are amazing, and I am in no way trying to throw shade at her or at her company. This is just kind of the truth of the beauty world right now, and Kylie, if you keep working hard and maybe improve your products a little, you will take over the beauty world once more!

Here is my first post about Kylie Cosmetics...

http://afabworld.blogspot.com/2017/11/pros-and-cons-kylie-jenner-lip-kits.html

Love you,

XOXO

- Captain Couture




Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞